Dienstag, August 26, 2008

New wrapping paper



Published by Rannenberg&Friends.

Kommentare:

Christiane hat gesagt…

Oh those are cute, I esp. like the pink pigs with wigs!:o)

zime hat gesagt…

Anja those are so sweet!! I love them!!! Yeap!
(^v^)

Natalie hat gesagt…

Uiiih, schön!

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

adorable!!!!!!! I really want to own some of your work...where I can get some in the US?!?!!?

Lets do a trade sometime!!!

megan hat gesagt…

I love the gnomes! Perfect for a young boy...or his mama :) I agree with chickengirl - when can we purchase your work in the US?

Màriam hat gesagt…

This is great! Love the pigs n_n

Virginie B hat gesagt…

trés jolies illustrations...bravo

Anonym hat gesagt…

hello Anja!!!
I don't speak english, sorry.

my name is Anja I'm from in Koblenz but I live in Sapain.

I have never known someone who should be known as myself, here is unusual and has made me really excited that you are also designer like me, at least I try.
I could not let the opportunity to welcome and felicitarte by your job, I was delighted.


a kiss, Anja.

Yeruza hat gesagt…

Que lindos cerditos !!!

natascha hat gesagt…

Oh So lovely!! Love the pigs!

mai hat gesagt…

Felicitaciones por tu hermoso trabajo! Gracias por compartirlo!

Rrramone hat gesagt…

It's wonderful! Now you can send me a gift. ;-)

Ruth * hat gesagt…

I love this pigs!!! ;)