Dienstag, Mai 13, 2008

Sprachförderungskarten have just arrived





Kommentare:

zime hat gesagt…

This work looks so great Anja!!! I love it!!
(^v^)

megan hat gesagt…

Anja, these are fabulous! Do you know where I might be able to purchase them (I'm in the States.)? I've studied some German and I'm trying to teach my 5 year old son also, but materials for children are very difficult to find here. Thanks!

Danielle McDonald hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! I want them too! Where can Aussies get them?

natascha hat gesagt…

These are so good Anaj. Even I can learn something from them! :-)

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

They are so awesome, Anja!!!!! I too was wondering where I can get them in the US!

Cara Garcia hat gesagt…

Where can I purchase these (in the United States)? I love your illustrations !