Mittwoch, Februar 06, 2008

Mushrooms 2

Kommentare:

Emily hat gesagt…

love these! beautiful design!

zime hat gesagt…

How fun!! They look likes happy ice-creams... sorry here is summer and only think about ice-cream!!!
(^v^)

natascha hat gesagt…

Yes, they're glückspilze. I feel hhappy when I look at them!

Katrine K hat gesagt…

How sweet aren`t they!!
Love them!

Màriam hat gesagt…

They make me smile! So funny! Love the colors.

alix hat gesagt…

I adore this illustration!! so beautiful!!

Christine hat gesagt…

I love this. It is so playful and fresh. I really like your style:)))
Have a wonderful weekend //C

Julÿ hat gesagt…

great! i love your style, your little characters are very funny, i really love it!!
best whishes

julÿ
http://pincelvirtual.blogspot.com

Hurrayic hat gesagt…

so funny and playful. love them.

suana hat gesagt…

Lovely little fellows. Makes me smile :D

Jasmine Mirra Turcotte hat gesagt…

Wow They're great!

I really love the happy faces you made, they really make me smile!

the colors are fantastic mixed with the pattern.
Love it!