Donnerstag, Januar 03, 2008

Who loves who?


SPICK 01/2008

Kommentare:

Natalie hat gesagt…

Dein Rätsel ist gar nicht leicht. Aber schön gemacht.

Màriam hat gesagt…

jajajjaa funny! I love your games!

alix hat gesagt…

this is so funny and great! I love your charcaters and colours! regards!

Flávia Leitão hat gesagt…

Hello Anja!! Did you know that your name in Portuguese meenns Angel Girl!! I´ve linked your blog! I've seen just a part, but you have a great work!!!

Danielle McDonald hat gesagt…

Wow I just discovered your site via Natascha's link and I am speachless. Your work is stunning and I adore your colours.
I will adding you to my favourites and can't wait to come back to visit!

Rrramone hat gesagt…

Nice use of who and whom!! ;-)

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

ahh, that chicken looks just like me every morning :-)

Valentina Bosso hat gesagt…

Hi! your illustrations are always so colorful and funny! I really enjoy seeing them!

Aitziber hat gesagt…

It´s lovely what you are doing. I have started doing little thigs. Yo can look at them in: brocheszepequena.blogspot.com

Kisses!

Diane Duda hat gesagt…

it's always so fun here!