Freitag, Dezember 21, 2007

Application




Dear Santa,

my name is Lucy Cow. I have been living at a farmershouse near Munich for almost ten years. My employer´s name is Mr. Müller and I´m mainly working for the milk production. As I´m interessted in changing my current work situation, I would like to apply for the job as gift-transporter during christmas time.
I am very motivated and I love to work in a team. Besides I am very healthy and I don´t mind the cold. I am in a good shape and fit in every standardized chimney. My friends tell that I have a very good sense of direction. I have grown up with three little farmer´s children, that´s why I´m a born teacher.
I wishfully hope that you have a job offer for me and I´m looking forward to your answer.

Yours
Lucy Cow.

P.S. I´ve put a picture of me in the envelope

1 Kommentar:

natascha hat gesagt…

Hahaha!!! That's so funny!!!