Samstag, November 03, 2007

Ausstellungseröffnung 05. Oktober 2007


Here are some pictures (of my vernissage) taken by my friend Frauke and Papa. It was a nice evening and thanks to all for visiting.

Last weeks I had a cold and didn´t feel very good. That´s why I wasn´t in the mood to take part in IF... or to post. At the moment I´m working at a brandnew job. A job that is fun but also takes a lot of time. So I´m not sure if I have enough time or the power to draw christmas cards etc... Anyway I have some ideas in my head and I want to sew (again) some creatures.

Well, we´ll see. Best wishes to all! Anja.

Kommentare:

Màriam hat gesagt…

Congratulations Anja! That pictures sow a good ambient whith your special people. Fantastic postcards!

LAFABEgrafik hat gesagt…

Great Anja !!! Thanks a lot for these moments which you makes us share. Your exhibition looks like very nice ! I hope that you aren't sick any more. I wish you a very beautiful continuation and I'm delighted for your brandnew job ! My best wishes for you Anja !
A bientôt
Fabienne