Mittwoch, August 01, 2007

Vogelstudien/bird studies

Kommentare:

zime hat gesagt…

I love birds!! and those are terrific n_n

Natalie hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja,
schön, diesmal fröhliche Vögel.

Schau mal auf meine Blogseite zwecks Marktverkauf.

natascha hat gesagt…

I love your birds!

Tamsin Ainslie hat gesagt…

i love these birds!!! your work is GREAT!

suana hat gesagt…

Absolutely delightful! Love these creatures !

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

anja I love love love these birds! Plus, some of them are a little chicken-like. :-)

I really like the sketchy linework with the splotches of color.

Katrine K hat gesagt…

I love them so much, and the wedding picture you made is so beautiful, a great idea!

ultravioleta hat gesagt…

lovely birds :)

Jean-Claude hat gesagt…

I also love birds drawings , they are full of humour and nice colours..
Always an original drawing

Di hat gesagt…

Your bird studies are great! I love the colours and the variety of birds!!

Jules Knoblock hat gesagt…

these are great! Love them! I reckon they'd look fantastic on fabric ;)

maura hat gesagt…

haha these birds are great!!
i like the stripes and dots :)

pussman hat gesagt…

love the birds!