Montag, Juli 02, 2007

Sommerpause/summer break



Almost one year ago I started posting on this blog. I guess it was a good idea and it has been very nice to have some friends all over the world that share the same passion I do. Besides visiting your blogs always gave me so much inspiration.

Well, it is summer (although it is raining the whole time) and I do need a break and time for myself. I would like to have a look at my work from a distance and to think over it. Am I satisfied with it? Do I want to continue in the same direction? Or is it time for a change? I don´t know... I´m sure I will find out. I feel a little bit exhausted, but also very excited.

Anyway, I wish you all a great summertime. Have a lot of fun and enjoy it. Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comments. See you back in august/september.

Love Anja.

Kommentare:

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

Good idea, Anja. I feel like I need to do the same thing. Have a good summer and hope to see you soon.

zime hat gesagt…

Have a nice holidays!!!! I hope you rest and enjoy it a lot... Although here is winter I send you summer kisses ;)

Jules Knoblock hat gesagt…

Happy 1st birthday to your blog! Mine's a year old now also, though it came and went with no acknowledgment... oops.
Sounds like a natural process too to stand back for a while.. have a good time :)

v a l e r i a hat gesagt…

oh what a decision! I think that all of us in a determinate point of the year, asks the same questions. And I also think that we find the answer watching from the distance... I hope you'll enjoy your summer! from the cold winter, kisses,
valeria

Christiane hat gesagt…

I hope you'll have a nice break and surprise us with lots of new ideas when you're back!
Is there any summer where you are? Here it's horrible and rainy!
Have a lovely time,
Chx

.lafabe. hat gesagt…

I wish you too a wonderful summertine and lovely holidays !!!
Kisses
Fabienne

Jean-Claude hat gesagt…

Good repose for you and your supers drawings!
But do not stay too much far from pencils because I liked very much to visit your blog...

Good vacation!

alix hat gesagt…

have a great vacation, and enjoy your summertime!!

simon wild hat gesagt…

a well earned break is a good idea, thinking of doing the same. Have a lovely break Anja, from your big fan xx

natascha hat gesagt…

Have a great great summer!!

rachel hat gesagt…

summertime makes the living easier.
but please come back soon.
Enjoy your break.

Màriam hat gesagt…

Great summertime for you too!!

Tamsin Ainslie hat gesagt…

I love your blog - you are so inspiring! have a fabulous holiday.

suana hat gesagt…

I love your praline piece, beautiful,Anja!

I guess summer makes one think and look back at progress to date, I seem to be going through the same process and haven't gotten to the one year blog anniversary yet! I enjoy your work very much and I hope you have a wonderful and well-rested holiday!

Alberto García hat gesagt…

I like this one. Organic, spirals, it reminds me of Hundertwasser work