Sonntag, Juni 03, 2007

IF - your paradise

Kommentare:

simon wild hat gesagt…

It's really funny. I do like your sense of humour x

livia hat gesagt…

Can't stop laughing. Wunderbar!

Margarida Girão hat gesagt…

AHAH
Great idea and very nice VERY NICE drawings.

Christiane hat gesagt…

I love it!!!:o)
Great characters those guys on the wall, and I love the party mood the animals are in...

ivanka hat gesagt…

ha haaa :)))) anja so great :)

bozena hat gesagt…

Right on! Very good. If only everyone could see how absolutely rediculous it is to put animal heads on a wall. Top notch illustration! Love it.

Vhrsti hat gesagt…

Hello Anja! Your blog is absolutly fabulous and I spent here lot of time! Your illustration for IF is very very funny!

hemelsgroen hat gesagt…

hahaha, CHEERS!

Vanja hat gesagt…

hahahahaaaaaa :D

mcscrub hat gesagt…

great job made me laugh love the concept

Tina Vaziri hat gesagt…

Very cute idea! Love the animals!

Valentina Bosso hat gesagt…

I like your work...always!

Diana hat gesagt…

Yippie! Seeeehr lustig!
Finde deine Illu ganz großartig!

Eigentlich müssten die Jungs aber mit Jägermeister anstoßen, oder?! ;-)

Coloribus hat gesagt…

Great idea and very funny illustration, I like your sense of humor ;o)

Màriam hat gesagt…

JAjaJAJjajaja! Great humor, Anja!I love this one!

Jean-Claude hat gesagt…

It is a pity that life cannot imitate art!
In that case of hunters, it is damage...

nina seven hat gesagt…

love this! so funny and i really like your animals, great style!

steve hat gesagt…

Favorite one yet!

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

hahah party on!!!

Katrine K hat gesagt…

Great! And I love the wallpaper!

zime hat gesagt…

Great idea!!
Thanks for your lovely comments!!

rachel hat gesagt…

very good idea. what a party!!

alix hat gesagt…

this is great!it's so much fun!!

tusen hat gesagt…

ouch. But I'm sure they deserve it. Great illustration.

Anette Heiberg hat gesagt…

This is so funny. I love it!

Anette Heiberg
www.wynlen.no

Bernardo Díaz Carrizo hat gesagt…

jajajajajajajajajja.....muy buena tu ilustración, me gusta mucho!!!

natascha hat gesagt…

hihihi!!