Donnerstag, Februar 08, 2007

Illustration Friday - sprout

Kommentare:

tusen hat gesagt…

simple but really nice. I like the colours, too.

annax hat gesagt…

So simply and so lovely. Your choice of colours is gorgeous!

natascha hat gesagt…

I love it!! Makes me happy!

Muffin hat gesagt…

The colors are so nice! :D Lovely. I like this take, it reminds me of some childrens movies I saw as a kid. good things. :)

Max hat gesagt…

The design of your sprouts are just wonderful! Great job -- keep it up.

buep hat gesagt…

Sehr schöne Farben! Es ist fast Frühling bei dir!

Soul of the Rose hat gesagt…

Lovely colors -- very spring-like.

Kaladda hat gesagt…

the colors are so nice, love it!

Kaladda hat gesagt…

the colors are nice. love it!

Natura hat gesagt…

Lovely colors, very nive design.

v a l e r i a hat gesagt…

I like this! what beautiful colors! great, anja!

v a l e r i a hat gesagt…

I like this! what beautiful colors! great, anja!

ivanka hat gesagt…

ooo i can feel spring:)very nice anja

Michelle Lana hat gesagt…

Lovely design!

Bethany Stephens hat gesagt…

I really like this illustration because the colors are so crisp! :)

mareike hat gesagt…

superschönes bild!

Knitting Painter Woman hat gesagt…

Keen designs. Atypical, yet definitely European!!

Natalie hat gesagt…

schöne Blümchen!
Ich hab Deinen Kommentar gelesen. Ich hoffe doch sehr, daß Du das Bild wiedererkannt hast! Naja, meine beste Illu ist das nicht. Aber die Idee finde ich immernoch lustig.

coloribus hat gesagt…

I love the design of these sprouts;
very beautiful work :o)

natural attrill hat gesagt…

Hello, I have just found your blog, I really like these sprouts!
Penny.

Katrine K hat gesagt…

I really like your style here, I would like to have these in large format painted on my wall!

.cecilia. hat gesagt…

lovely!