Mittwoch, Oktober 25, 2006

Monsters

Kommentare:

Diane Duda hat gesagt…

adorable!

Chad hat gesagt…

Hi Anja! Great piece here! I really like the colours, patterns and composition. I can't wait to see more paintings! :)

Best,

Chad

Tamsin Ainslie hat gesagt…

These are great! Also looked at yout 'laboratory' page, love your work

Vicente Cruz hat gesagt…

Really great!! (and funny)

Beatrice hat gesagt…

Bookmarking you - I love your work!
This is a great one - love the colors, texture and rectangular shape. Those are really cute monsters!

La Trollette hat gesagt…

Hi Anja,

Coming from Coloribus' blog.
I really love your work ! You're in my favorite from now on.
Tschuss !

.lafabe. hat gesagt…

So cute !!! I like them ^_^
They're funny and frightening at the same time !
I think I'm afraid ... ;-)

Màriam hat gesagt…

FANTASTIC creatures!!!! I love them! the colours are cute!

Rafael Arjona hat gesagt…

Funny monsters. cool blog. greetings

Katrine K hat gesagt…

Sweet monsters, I don`t think I am afraid of them..! Yesterday, on Halloween we had some sweet monsters knocking on our door...

Alexiev hat gesagt…

Great monsters.... I love yor steel...

Jules Knoblock hat gesagt…

I love how your digital stuff translates to paint.. (it is a painting, right? Have I said this before!? :P ) This is so fresh, cute & fun.. love it.. especially the texture :)

Andrew Glazebrook hat gesagt…

Brilliant piccy,love the faces on these monsters !! Good work !!

Rrramone hat gesagt…

This is monsterific!