Dienstag, Oktober 24, 2006

Illustration Friday - ghost

Kommentare:

Issi hat gesagt…

wow, beautiful, I love it

Alina Chau hat gesagt…

FUN FUN ghosts!

Michelle Lana hat gesagt…

hahaa....cute!!!

esillustration hat gesagt…

YES YES YES YES YES! THIS IS GOOOOOOD!

Jeannette hat gesagt…

i like these guys

the heartful blogger hat gesagt…

Hey, party ghosts! Great image.

studio lolo hat gesagt…

This would make great gift wrap! Very nice!

The Lady Laura hat gesagt…

love it! child-like style, very fun!

Halloweenville hat gesagt…

wow i love it!!

Zara hat gesagt…

Haha, great image!!

tusen hat gesagt…

great! I'd love them as fridge magnets - would be really great to have such a swarm of ghosts on the fridge :)

Stacia hat gesagt…

Nice repetition! Cute illo.

marcisenders hat gesagt…

Adorable!

Franfou hat gesagt…

wow nice ghosts pattern !!!

Marisa and Creative Thursday hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja - Ich spreche Deutsch abe schrieben ist nicht so gut :)
I love Germany so very much! My mom was born in Offenbach and in fact my aunt is originally from Nurnberg. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I love your work, it's wonderful and happy and free. I look forward to checking in often.

Anja hat gesagt…

Danke dir, Marisa. Es ist so schön einen comment in deutscher Sprache zu erhalten!

jim bradshaw hat gesagt…

Oooooooooooh! I'm scared. These are too much fun.

Fadinha hat gesagt…

A great ghost party!!!!! wonderful!

jill hat gesagt…

Really nice. I cant even draw a line without getting it wrong.... But u got talent för plnety of people.

Pickledog hat gesagt…

Yaay, ghost party! I agree this would make spook-tacular gift wrap!