Sonntag, September 03, 2006

Illustration Friday - safe (sex)


Kommentare:

Katrine K hat gesagt…

Ha, ha! So funny and sweet!

hemelsgroen hat gesagt…

Cute! Although I doubt if I'd let the one with the moustache enter....

Michelle Lana hat gesagt…

oh my...this is hilarious!!! :) Funny!!!

mimu hat gesagt…

you never can be too safe even if you are an octopus. A safe option for every size, shape and color :)

Digital Scott's illustrationblog hat gesagt…

Very funny!

joze22 hat gesagt…

ha ha ha
so funny and colourful
very nice anja
like always!
:)

Patricia hat gesagt…

Wow! Loved your blog and illustrations. Very inspiring! Thanks for the comment on my blog...

Karin hat gesagt…

EXCELLENT! I loved it! well donde! :o)

rachel stoleru hat gesagt…

what a great idea. i bet they have different tastes. it's a bit confusing sometimes, isn't it?

murphy girl hat gesagt…

so fun! havin' a party!

scribblesk hat gesagt…

cute and who would have thought