Dienstag, September 19, 2006

Illustration Friday - change


Try it out!

Kommentare:

Maja Veselinovic hat gesagt…

he, he!
good idea! really well done!
:-)

tusen hat gesagt…

:D clever and nice

kat coyle hat gesagt…

nice wigs!

Stacia hat gesagt…

Awesome concept! Love the interactive element :)

Marco Antonio Sepúlveda hat gesagt…

Muy entretenido y "didactico".

Saludos.

Digital Scott's illustrationblog hat gesagt…

This is a rockin' idea! I was sort of hoping it was a Flash file where we could actually drag the elements over, but I still got a great chuckle out of this. And it's really well drawn!

lil kim hat gesagt…

ha! very good!

irisz hat gesagt…

ohh you made me laugh!! love it!!!!

Chickengirl hat gesagt…

yeah! so fun!

Katrine K hat gesagt…

Ha, ha! Love your idea!

marcisenders hat gesagt…

This is really adorable!

georg hat gesagt…

Clever idea! I vote for the one hair with the blue hat..

Diane Duda hat gesagt…

How did I miss this one? I love it! If only it were that easy, right?

Tonje hat gesagt…

This one is really clever!!! I just want to cut out all the hairdos and try them out right now....

Julÿ hat gesagt…

fANTASTIC!!!!!

Caty hat gesagt…

This is a great idea! love your style

Malin H hat gesagt…

I havn't seen this one! A great idea and such a fun character! Also like the composition.
/M

Andrew Glazebrook hat gesagt…

Brilliant !! :)